I’ve been doing this occasionally for OUAT and decided I wanted to vent out all my fangirl emotions for this show too.
Beware: Here thar be spoilers.
Initial thoughts on “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes” in no particular order:
- Gotta admit, I was disappointed Katherine was just an illusion (where is that girl?)
- Illusion Katherine still managed to be awesome tho.
- AND Klaroline? What, Is this Christmas?? :) :) :)
- I’ve never been a Taylor fan, but I totally understand him being hurt about Caroline’s seeming indifference to loosing a Hybrid.
- I feel bad for Chris
- Hayley’s totally Cloe from H2O right? Right? I should just look this up…
- Yes! I was right. I knew I could detect that Australian Accent.
- Jeremy being a hunter is still weird to me.
- Can we also talk about how calm he is about having to cut someone’s head off?
- Witch-obsessed man, who are you?
- What if he’s that S..S-ylus? S.. something guy?
-or what if that’s where the map leads and this is just another “the moon-stone will cure lycanthropy” thing?
- The scenes where Elena was tormented were great. I could really feel the confusion and how easily one could quickly go mad.
-Am I the only one who thought that Klaus wasn’t being horrible for locking Elena up? He was essentially keeping her safe.
- I like Stefan, I really do, and I want him to find happiness. Just not with Elena. Katherine is still available :D
All in all, I am immensely enjoying this season. This episode, although slightly filler, did nudge the story into an interesting direction. I await the next episode on pins and needles!
What were your thoughts?